Watch us Deposit, Win a Real Trade and Withdrawal from Olymp Trade – Platform check powered By Skrill
Skrill is one of the eWallets that most online binary options brokers list as an accepted payment method. Olymp Trade is no exception.
There are many advantages to using Skrill to deposit funds to and make withdrawals from your Olymp Trade account.
Perhaps the most important is that funds take a few minutes to reflect in your account.
Another feature that makes Skrill stand out is that they’ll only charge 1% of your deposit amount in fees.
This is lower than most payment processors who will charge upwards of 2.5%.
Skrill is also quite secure and offers you the opportunity to transfer funds to and from your bank account at a low fee.
Now that I’ve given you the reasons why you should use Skrill to deposit money to your Olymp Trade account, what steps should you take to make this possible?
If you don’t have a Skrill account, click here to open one.
1. Log in to your Olymp Trade account. If you don’t have one already, click here to open a demo account and get $10000 to start trading for free!
2. Click on the ‘Make a Deposit‘ button at the top right of your trading interface. This redirects you to the payments page.
3. Click on the ‘Skrill’ logo under the ‘electronic payment systems’ section.
4. Select the amount you want to deposit using your Skrill account.
There’s also the option to get a bonus on your deposit or not. Uncheck the ‘bonus’ option if you don’t want to receive a bonus.
If you still want an Olymp Trade bonus, leave the option checked. Click on the ‘Deposit’ button at the bottom.
5. You will be redirected to the Skrill website. Enter your email address and password to access your account.
6. Once you click on the login button, Skrill will request for a security token code (issued when you opened your account).
This offers an extra layer of security to your account. Enter the code and then complete the payment transaction.
Your deposit should reflect in your Olymp Trade account within a few minutes.